Wednesday, June 6

European Vacation – Day 10 (Paris): Giverny, Bélisaire, Last Day

This was without doubt our best day in France. We spent it in Giverny, where Monet had a home and gardens that still thrive today.

Europe Trip - Day 10


Back in Paris that evening, we happened upon an incredible, intimate restaurant, Bélisaire, which reinstated our good opinion of French cuisine. It was the perfect place for a last meal in Paris! We were there at closing, so the chef came out to personally thank us for dining, invite us back, and kiss our wives...ah, the French!

Restaurant Bélisaire
2, rue Marmontel
Paris 15e
Tel. 01 48 28 62 24
Open Monday thru Friday and Saturday nights

1 comment:

Luana said...

Hey Trish,
It is Luana Byington. Rachel found a link to your blog from another blog and sent it to me. It is so fun to see you and your family. My goodness, I can't believe how grown up everyone is getting. I guess it means I have to admit that I am getting OLD-ER! Hope you don't mind me keeping track of you and your family through your blog. The European vacation must have been incredible, but being a mother, I know how happy you were to get back to your boys. Take care and I will check in on you every now and then. Say hi to everyone for me.